 Town / 8033
8032  |  8034
Subject:
Spiral Staircase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:53:55 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here’s a spiral staircase for those of you who do stately homes or castles. You might like to make a mirror image pair of them for a mansion.

To get plates to stack at angles I had to use tiles, so unfortunately the minifigure can’t stand on the corner. His feet were too big anyway :-)

PLMKWYT

Mark