 Town / 8045
Re: Spiral Staircase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:49:14 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mark Bellis wrote:
   Here’s a spiral staircase for those of you who do stately homes or castles. You might like to make a mirror image pair of them for a mansion.

Wow it looks great! The only problem with such extravagant designs is that they’re so parts intensive (look at all those 1x2 plates!)... I’ve always wanted to do a double set of these staircases!

Judging from other people’s responses, it appears that most of them have figured out how you actually managed to “build” the spiral part with the tiles. But am I the only one who can’t figure it out (how you attached the tiles to the plates, cuz it only looks like there’s room for 1-plate thickness)?

-Bryan