 Town / 8025
Re: 1900s Downtown hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 23:06:09 GMT

   plan on building some larger fire equipment as well.
Very nice building john.Great use of the color green for a building and nice use using the clear slope 45’s reversed for the windows. As for fire safty just install fire sprinklers(There has never been a multi death in a building 100% sprinklered) and you won’t have to build new fire fighting equipment :-) Chris (member of local 704 Fire Sprinklers)

Yeah good idea Chris, sprinkers, that’s the ticket! Lets just say it has sprinklers now :)

LOL ok we will say that James..and I will try to get your name right next time :-) Chris