 Town / 7981
    Re: From beautiful downtown Burbank . . . —David Koudys
   (...) I'm planning that as well--haven't been able to see Dave for a longtime but I'm interested to see what he says tonite. He really held Johnny in high esteem. Dave K (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.town)

        Re: From beautiful downtown Burbank . . . —Dave Johann
   Excellent job Bruce. A fitting tribute for the king of late night. Johnny Carson was my introduction to late night tv. I was blessed to be in the audience at two of his final shows in his final month on the air. I never took to Letterman and rarely (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.town)