 Town / 7990
Re: From beautiful downtown Burbank . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 02:27:56 GMT

Excellent job Bruce. A fitting tribute for the king of late night.

Johnny Carson was my introduction to late night tv. I was blessed to be in the
audience at two of his final shows in his final month on the air. I never took
to Letterman and rarely watch Leno anymore...they just don't hold a candle to
the great one. I'll be watching Leno tonight due mostly to his special guest: Ed
McMahon.

Goodbye, Johnny Carson. Your impact on television is eclipsed by few and
appreciated by many.

-Dave