 Town / 7981
Re: From beautiful downtown Burbank . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:53:25 GMT

In lugnet.town, George Haberberger wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Ed:  Here is the final envelope.
Carnac:  Sis-boom-bah

Very fitting Bruce, thanks.

I'm going to have to stay up late to see what Dave says tonight.

Bye Johhny,

George

I'm planning that as well--haven't been able to see Dave for a longtime but I'm
interested to see what he says tonite.

He really held Johnny in high esteem.

Dave K