 Town / 7760
  Re: The Big House and a Website Update

(...) What a fantastically detailed house! Especially nice are the kitchen, the pool table, and those glass-block (curved) walls! The only thing I don't really care for is the top of the chimney, which seems a bit large. And, where does that secret (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Big House and a Website Update

(...) Yea, i agree. I wanted the design of it but pooped out before i could make it more proportional. (...) Well there's a large room with nothing in it, i so ran out of ideas for something that seemed so much fun to imagine. There's also a spiral (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)