 Town / 7577
Re: Statue of Liberty Pedestal for set 3450
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 13:35:17 GMT

Hi Mark,

I'm 'collecting' tan also for catle structures. I think it's an adequate
choice for the red-sand like bricks
they used in many (European?) castles anyway.

About my Seven Wonders Project: I tend to go for Artemis or the Mausoleum.
For both I have to do a little more study.

Daan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Chan" <markhchan@comcast.net>
To: <lugnet.town@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.build.sculpture@lugnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: Statue of Liberty Pedestal for set 3450

Thanks Daan. With the color change of grey (and the fact that white fades
quickly - my Union Station is already showing aging, although I think it
improves the look), I think tan will probably take a higher place in my • color
choices for town structures. I wish there were more parts readily • available in
tan.

I can't wait to see your seven wonders. Is the Colossus your next one?

Mark

---