 Town / 7126
  Re: BrickTopia - Capitalist Pig Reeducation Center

(...) Wow. The blend of architectural styles is nicely disconcerting. This thing looms. It almost reminds me of the bathhouse from Spirited Away. I'm so off to build pagodas now. -Kevin (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: BrickTopia - Capitalist Pig Reeducation Center

(...) Thanks - I think that this building takes the cake for using the most number of architectural styles in a single building (modern?, Chinese?, Gothic, Baroque). Although I had a general concept in mind for the overall design, I kept evolving (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: BrickTopia - Capitalist Pig Reeducation Center

(...) Just one, actually: postmodern. (Beautifully so.) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.town)