 Town / 7058
  Re: New MOC: Market Building 'De Korenbeurs'

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) erected to (...) known as Erik, that's superb! I especially like the color variation in the wall bricks that you've used.... and the built-up doors... and the plates-on-edge above the window and door openings... (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Market Building 'De Korenbeurs'

In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson wrote: (snip) (...) The walls, are mostly regular red, with some dark earth orange bricks mixed in to suggest mortar brick walls. I didn't have enough d.e. orange either to build the walls completely from those. BTW, in (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.town)