 Town / 6841
Re: New MOC - Farmer Meyer's Trctor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:12:33 GMT

In lugnet.town, David Gregory wrote:
   I love the blue color and disc plow.

The blue is cool. I love the new light and dark blues LEGO has released lately. They’re really great colors for a variety of subjects and look great when used to complement the standard medium blue they’ve had for years.

As for the disc harrow, everyone loves it. That’s one of the first things everyone points out when they see the MOC. I’d like to expand on it and make other accesories that can be interchanged.

Thanks, Brian