 Town / 6840
Re: New MOC - Farmer Meyer's Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:09:43 GMT

In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   Nice! Sort of NewEra/Ford/New Holland color scheme... I like the disk harrow implement best I think.

I didn’t even think of New Holland... The little disc harrow is what made the MOC. Without it the tractor was nice, but adding an attachment to the rear really brought it home. I may end up making a larger attachment, something along the lines of a full sunflower disc harrow, or mayment a grain drill, etc. The contruction of the MOC is small and simple enough that I should be able to make an entire line of farming accessories for it.

Thanks, Brian