 Town / 6842
6841  |  6843
Subject:
Question about grilles of trucks in sets 331-338
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:29:42 GMT

Are the grilles of all trucks of the sets 331-338 (from 1967)
the same ? The instructions of 333 is not very clear on this.
I've got the 331, 333 and 335 second hand, all without
instructions, so I had to take the instructions from bricklink.
331 and 335 have black and white 2x2 plates, 333 has black 2x2
plates and gray 1x2 plates.
According to peeron sets 332 and 335 should have black and clear
2x2 plates. For 331 and 333 no set inventories are available.

Niels