 Town / 678
  Re: The Mystery of the non existent Hospital also NON existent Exxon Station

(...) Ok guys here is another one for you! The NON existent Exxon Gas station in the 1984 U.S. Catalog! It looks like the 6371 but the tow truck has fatter tires and the car is yellow! Also here is more trivia. Look at the Exxon #6696 tanker (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: The Mystery of the non existent Hospital also NON existent Exxon Station

(...) I have always wondered about this one. Does anyone know anything about it? (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: The Mystery of the non existent Hospital also NON existent Exxon Station

(...) Ok...ok...ok....you got me there Michael ;-) Have you got a scan of this anywhere? I personally reckon that 6371 is one of the best Gas Stations so I'd love to see it in Exxon colours. Thanks Sanjay -- Millennium City @ (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: The Mystery of the non existent Hospital also NON existent Exxon Station

(...) of the (...) Sanjay, I will send you a scan as soon as I can get a chance. It looks really cool! Too bad they did not release it! Mike (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: The Mystery of the non existent Hospital also NON existent Exxon Station

I'd like to see this scan, can you mail it to ig88888888@aol.com? Also, what catalog is this supposed to be in? Are you positive it was never released? TIA, John (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: The Mystery of the non existent Hospital also NON existent Exxon Station

(...) I tried to e-mail Sanjay a ton of times with no luck on mailing him the picture. The Exxon (6371) look-a-like is in the 1984 US catalog. I will try and ship it to you! If you get a chance maybe you could forward it to Sanjay since I cannot (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)