 Town / 6672
Re: MOC: Land Rover Defender 110
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:31:44 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Sven Moritz Hein wrote:

   really a nice MOC! I like the accessories on the roof.

Thanks, I’m glad you like it.

   Maybe I should add some, too...

Don’t forget the snorkel (which is missing in my picture, I don’t know yet how to add flexible hoses in MLCAD). And your model is big enough to add the warn winch at front. If you wish I can give you an address to the website with good pictures.

   I’ve just had a look at your Mafia cars - they’re cool!

Especially I like the yellow classic car (the one on the right side of the picture).

Thank you. Ahui Herrera is making BIs for these models.

--
shgg.