 Town / 6673
6672  |  6674
Subject:
Brick 1x2 with hole in Spirit of St. Louis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:58:24 GMT

Recently I got a 661 (European nr) Spirit of St. Louis.
When comparing the parts with Peeron
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/661-1?withpics=yes> I noticed a difference in
pieces.
It's about the two black 1 x 2 bricks with hole.
Peeron says these are 3700 <http://img.lugnet.com/ld/0/3700.gif>
Mine came with x455 <http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/x455.jpg>
Cause my set was not MISB, could the wrong parts be used?

If this set should contain the 3700s, I am not dissapointed by the fact mine
came with x455, I already have lots of 3700s and no x455s before I got these
two.

Niels