 Model Team / 1046
Re: MOC: Land Rover Defender 110
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:32:33 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Jennifer Clark wrote:

“Reinhard “Ben” Beneke” ben@1000steine.SPAM-block.com wrote in message

But I can’t help - I have the feeling the sideline of
   the car is still a little bit strange, but I cannot give any reasons why.

Something I wondered about in this regard was the size of the wheels,

Hello Jennifer, hello Ben,

yes, the wheels are the main “problem” of the model. I first tried the ModelTeam wheels, but they were too large:

Now I use the Zonic Strike wheels:

Here you can see the difference:
(left: ModelTeam, right: Zonic Strike)

I don’t think the new wheels are too large - the bigger problem is that they don’t have a tread.

As soon as I see a Land Rover in my neighborhood again, I’ll take a comparison picture. Maybe the windows in the back are too high - could that be the fault?

Leg Godt
-Sven
My Homepage:
smhLTEC