 Town / 6666
Re: New MOC: Miniland-scale convertible VW Beetle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:04:23 GMT

Hello Sean,

your model is excellent. It's a typical VW Beetle Convertible. I'm sure in a
blurred photo you couldn't distinguish it from a real car! :-)

But still I've got some suggestions:
- I think the wheels are a little bit too small. What about the "Zonic Strike"
wheels?
- Maybe the headlights would look better in chrome

I hope you get some trans-white jumper plates for the windshield - it would look
better.

Very, very, very nice MOC!

Leg Godt
-Sven