 Town / 6627
  Re: Piano MOCs

Wow, nice little MOCs! :) I like both of them, but I particularly like the use of a technic connector in the player piano. Did you lay the white tiles on their sides to create the keys? Niiiiice! :) -Anne (...) -- For SCO to attack IBM using IP (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Piano MOCs

(...) thanks anne, the technic connectors name should be changed to player piano drum its so close to what they really look like. there is actually only one tile in the keyboards, while the rest are just standard plates. The tile is last key or (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)