 Town / 6584
Re: Cruisette Travel Trailer and 50s cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:57:15 GMT

   First is my Travel Trailer (photographed in an authentic campground setting!). It’s based on a 1951 15’ Cruisette Travel Trailer by Airstream. It’s got SNOT ends, and even SNOT-tier end windows. Btw, if anyone has an idea on how to make a working but really thin door, I’d love to hear it.

Stefan,

That’s a really cool Airstream. I’m rarely tempted to build other’s MOCs when I have so many of my own I want to get out of my head, but I might make an exception for that trailer.

That’s quite a compliment, thanks!

-Stefan-