 Town / 6583
Re: Cruisette Travel Trailer and 50s cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:56:43 GMT

This trailer is very nice!  Excellent work!  You did an amazing job with the
SNOT for the front window!

Thanks!  About half of building the trailer was thinking how to get that durn
window in.

I may have something for the door.  It's "kind of" a sliding door.  The good
thing is that it keeps the original look when closed.  When open, you can see
the hinge but not that much.  Anyways, you'll see! :-)

Door closed:   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pnorm/Temp/door-closed.jpg

Door open:   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pnorm/Temp/door-open.jpg

I tried it but without the whole trailer so, let me know if it works!  :-)

The Cruisette's door opens more like a fridge door, but I'll give this a try as
it looks like it might work that way too (plus, it's downright neat!).

-Stefan-