 Town / 6420
  Re: I'm back with 4 new MOC vehicles!

(...) Very nice MOC's. I like the European look, and especially the working headlights. The concrete truck looks very authentic. And the way the forklift hooks on the back of the truck trailer too. Your red trucks look a little orange though. Might (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: I'm back with 4 new MOC vehicles!

(...) Thanks Tim! You're right about the red colour. :-( I'm using a new camera which is better than the one I was using before but I still need to learn how to fix some details such as lighting and colours... About the instructions... I'm working (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: I'm back with 4 new MOC vehicles!

(...) It's funny how photographing LEGO is so touch and go. Flash might be good for red, but bad for blue or black. I imagine a halogen or fluorescent light would get rid of the orangey hue. I assume it's yellow light with the red subject that makes (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: I'm back with 4 new MOC vehicles!

(...) That's what I like to hear! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)