 Town / 6385
MOC: Mansion in sand red and tan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 22:55:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

For the last year or so I've been collecting different bulk packages including
roof bricks, fences, bushes, transparent panels, small white windows and bricks
in the "new" colors dark grey, sand red, tan and braun.
Now, I've put it all together and built this, very simple, mansion. It was
supposed to be all sand red and white, but I ran out of tan red bricks after
building the first floor! So I continued with the tan bricks and realizing that
I was short on them too, I added the white stripes :-) I like the result.
When you want to build something you don't really have the bricks to build, you
have to think smart!

Have a look at the pictures at Brickshelf:

So, what do you think? Like to hear your comments.

Have fun

Esben