 Town / 6384
6383  |  6385
Subject:
review of 1376 Spider-Man Action Studio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 17:03:52 GMT

Hey guys,
I decided to join the fun and review a set.

Pros:
  It has great parts. It has a great police car. I think it is lego's first step
toward realistic cars,with the second being the car from the privet drive set.

Cons:
The bank's front is a piece of  printed paperboard. What a waste of paper!
What could be just as easily done with bricks is done with paperboard!
There are four tall pillars that are too tall to be used any helpful way.

Parts:
  It has mostly useful parts,like a 1x4x5 window with a grey frame! I had needed
that particular part for a long time. It also has an older wind shield.
This set has great parts!

Later,

Joshua