 Town / 6352
Re: U.C. Berkeley's South Hall - MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:28:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Brian Stokes wrote:>
After to a year of interspersed building and three train shows I finally got
around to posting some pics. of my recreation of South Hall from U.C. Berkeley.

If you have any comments, critiques, or questions please let me know.

Dude!  Amazing building!  The details are such a pleasure to take in!  Now, stop
spending money on bricks for a while and invest in a decent camera and take some
nice detail shots for us! :-)

Bravo!

JOHN