 Town / 6303
Re: New to Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:55:34 GMT

Howdy! Welcome!

Btw, for your reference.

You can upload images and other lego related stuff to
http://www.brickshelf.com/ for free.

So for example you could check out some of my stuff at:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Schwanke

Youll see you can upload your actual mlcad files if you feel like sharing
them.

Plus more people get to see them because everything uploaded gets put in the
brickshelf recent uploads pages and its also searchable.

So if you like to share thats a good place to start. :D (Even though I have
my own website I like to put my stuff up there for those reasons. )

--
David Schwanke - david@schwankeweb.net
When drugs and Jesus duke it out, you wake up to this:

"Matt Doyle" <parisinflames08@yahoo.com> wrote in message
repost of link:

http://www.dilutedyouth.com/2f2f.jpg