 Town / 6260
Re: New to Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:55:15 GMT

In lugnet.town, Matt Doyle wrote:
   Hey, I’m new, well at least at posting. I’ve been a lurker for about a year and my friend and I decided yesterday that it was time to finally get on here and share our MOCs.

Hello and welcome (*shakes hand*)! I myself was a lurker before I joined. Make yourself comfortable here in Lugnet!

   My name is Matt, I’m 18 and from Metro Detroit. I just graduated High School and am planning on going to college for graphic design and photography (both of which I have been doing for the past 4 years in HS)

Cool!

   Myself and 2 of my friends have been building with Lego bricks since we were 5 and I hope to share with you many of our MOCs. Town is where all of my building stems from and most of my mocs are in a lego style modeled after the early 90’s lego sets

Wow, I’m soooo envious you have all those 90’s kits ^ ^! Yeah, most of my MOCs are town because when teh giant wave of kits (when I received a few large tubs of Lego from my cousin) “hit me”, most of them were Town kits.

   let me know what you think of my Ldraw model. (it’s the fist thing Ive ever
   done

Hmmm.....well, I can’t see it in this post but I took a closer look at the other one....that’s pretty darn cool!

Well, Auf Weidersehen (*shakes hand again*) and start building! ^ ^

Cheers (*clink*)

Dean

Oh and by the way (BTW), you can use FTX to make your posts now. You can make the words stand out more like I did.