 Town / 6266
  Two new cars

Still can't seem to get away from making cars. The first is based on a Hot Wheels car belonging to my son. It has an unusual shape, and struck me as a nice challenge to render in LEGO. The results can be seen (URL) The second is a sports car in the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Two new cars

Looking good Allister, i had a brouse of the rest of your folder, and i'm impressed. I must ask you one day to help with my rendering Aaron "Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:HG1K5L.1vJL@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Two new cars

Hi Allister, I checked these out this morning, they are excellent. I like the look of the yellow in particular, it looks like my idea of minifig scale, but does it seat two? great work, I always look forward to anything with your name on it... (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Two new cars

(...) Allister, These are great, you've really put a lot of details into a small package. I like the pipes on the Hot Wheel style car, why didn't I think of that? Thanks, George (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Two new cars

(...) Thanks bloke. (...) I'm always here Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Two new cars

(...) Yeah, I'm kinda fond of zooming that one around my desk. It feels really solid. It's a single seater only, and even then the interior's fairly rudimentary - must tart that up one day. Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Two new cars

(...) thanks to you too. Allister (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Two new cars

Whoa! That little yellow sports car is really cool! If I may suggest, I think it would be super cool if you posted instructions for it and post them to Jakes Building Portal Contest. (URL) I hadn't noticed your Moonbase before, interesting design. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Two new cars

(...) I do have a CAD file for it. I might just do that, but later - I've finally started clicking bricks together again after what must be weeks of no building. (...) Thanks. It was fun to build. I'd never built anything that large or involved (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)