 Town / 6251
    There's a place that I travel when i want to roam... —Jason E. Baker
   Just a lil something for your viewing pleasure There's a place that I travel when i want to roam... and nobody knows it but me. The roads don't go there and the signs stay home... and nobody knows it but me. It's far far away and way way afar... (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: There's a place that I travel when i want to roam... —Keith Goldman
   JEB, this is an outstanding moc, the kind that appeals to me because it is a 'slice of life'. The hill really gives a deceptive feeling of scale, I was very surpised to see the pull-back photos that show the entire project. I had pictured it as much (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: There's a place that I travel when i want to roam... —Jason E. Baker
   Thanks Keith, i had mapped out a 3x3 (48x48 baseplate), and i thought i had a considerable collection, but ran out of yellow,black,red,white just for the structure underneath. 2 was all i could muster:) I'm working on a castle now, trying to keep (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.town)