 Town / 6251
6250  |  6252
Subject:
There's a place that I travel when i want to roam...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 00:16:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Just a lil something for your viewing pleasure

There's a place that I travel when i want to roam...
and nobody knows it but me.
The roads don't go there and the signs stay home...
and nobody knows it but me.
It's far far away and way way afar... it's over the moon and the sea.
And wherever you're going is wherever you are..
and nobody knows it but me.
-Patrick O'Leary, from the Chevey Tahoe commercial

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jebulan/nonspace/theres_a_place_that_i_go.jpg

This began as a study creating landscapes by contours. It's ok but it could
really use a waterfall.

The Jeep
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jebulan/nonspace/thejeep
The Hill
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jebulan/nonspace/thehill
The House
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jebulan/nonspace/thehouse

i'm normally .space(y)  but figured this had to do more with town than space
(it's out of town but not quite in outer space)

jeb