 Town / 6255
Re: There's a place that I travel when i want to roam...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:31:30 GMT

JEB, this is an outstanding moc, the kind that appeals to me because it is a
'slice of life'.  The hill really gives a deceptive feeling of scale, I was very
surpised to see the pull-back photos that show the entire project.  I had
pictured it as much larger.  The close up shots are money.  The jeep is well
done, I like all the tools, and details on the top and back.  The house is well
excecuted, and integrates nicely with the landscape.  About the only thing I
didn't like were the generic pine-trees.  I think they really have limited uses.
I liked the big trees you created though.  It would be interesting to see what
you could do with a larger surface area.  I know this will date me, but it
reminded me of the 'Big Jim' action figures I had as a kid.  Again, well done.
-Keith