 Town / 6178
    Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-) —Ondrew Hartigan
   Hey john, I have been watching your brickshelf folders for a long time watching your layout come together. I must say it is great resource for ideas and inspiration. I’m wondering if there is actually a layout or just a huge pile of buildings? Is (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-) —John Neal
   (...) lol Well, there is indeed a layout, although it is very much under construction. I spent a lot of time and energy into getting these buildings finished, as well as being in acquisition mode to get enough bricks to complete the modules (they (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)