 Town / 6170
    Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-) —Allan Bedford
   (...) excellent, matched only by your use of ornamentation to give the buildings such a wonderful sense of realism. This pic is my fav: (URL) awning just blew me away. Is it correct to say that some of the buildings are just facades? Some appear to (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-) —John Neal
   (...) Thank you for your kind words, Allan. (...) These elements, as well as the other smaller half-rounds are my favorite elements:-) (...) Yes. I call them "backdrop buildings", and they all are only 10 studs deep. I utilize them along the back of (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)