 Town / 6035
  Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle...

(...) Joe, Yes, another great addition to the fleet! I like the overall shape of the craft...looks as if it's ready to take on a whole slew of squids! The hinged wings are a neat aspect to an already streamlined design. The drone looks good (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle...

(...) Thanks! The overall look of the SeaHunter was basically a) power, b) weapons, and c) power. This should be able to give a Manta a run for its money. The wings are really hinged because I douldn't make up my mind on how I wanted the wings, so (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)