 Town / 5972
Re: Horseless Carriage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 01:11:28 GMT

In lugnet.town, Leonard Hoffman writes:
In responce to Manfred's urgings.. i feel compelled to offer my sincere opinion
about how cool this little carriage is!  my only criticism would be to use the
old-school castle wheels http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4489 , to give it even
more of the 'horse-less carriage' look.

Hmm. You mean like this?
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/Horseless/horseless-v2.jpg

Actually the part you noted was a little large - I used this instead.
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2470

what i like best about this, is that,
like a real horse-less carriage, a castle head (like me) can add a hook-up for
horses and have a great little carriage!

Yeah, that should be a fairly straightforward conversion. Did they use
carriages like that in the middle ages?

Cheers,
Allister