 Town / 5971
Re: Horseless Carriage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 01:03:15 GMT

Thanks for that Manfred - unecessary, but appreciated nonetheless.

If anyone's interested, I did post some instructions and the CAD file for
this one to my site a few weeks ago.
See http://www.ozbricks.net/brickpile/horseless.htm

Cheers,
Allister

In lugnet.announce.moc, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
Hello all,

In my opinion, this MOC by Allister McLaren is severly underestimated:
http://news.lugnet.com/town/?n=5741
Please give the poor designer some attention well deserved.

With freindly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.