 Town / 5952
Re: Horseless Carriage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 00:34:47 GMT

In responce to Manfred's urgings.. i feel compelled to offer my sincere opinion
about how cool this little carriage is!  my only criticism would be to use the
old-school castle wheels http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4489 , to give it even
more of the 'horse-less carriage' look.  what i like best about this, is that,
like a real horse-less carriage, a castle head (like me) can add a hook-up for
horses and have a great little carriage!

thanks for posting!
-lenny

In lugnet.town, Allister McLaren writes:
Here's one I've been thinking about for a while and finally built the other
night. It came together pretty quickly on the first attempt, which was a
nice change from the fifteen iterations I usually go through with my models.
Again I've CADded it for better image quality. Please excuse the lack of
quantity, but I think the two pics shows about as much as there is to see.

I think I'll explore the early days of motoring a bit further. There was
some interesting shapes around at that time.

PLMKWYT

Allister

PS. I have also finished the instructions for the cabriolet. Go to

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/main.cfm?frompage=1&StartRow=21&cat=45&maxrows=10

it's the fifth one down.