 Town / 5954
5953  |  5955
Subject:
3 wheel car & monster truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 02:29:19 GMT

Here are two MOCs I built using my own 'travel set', which is my bucket of
pieces made up of (2)sets of http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4288
plus (2) sets of http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4222_2

I use my 'travel set' if I'm going somewhere & I don't have a new set to take,
or i wanna play around with pieces without directions.  It's on the idea of a
bot factory, but larger scale, & I made it way b4 the bot factory idea was
around.

here's a quick attempt at a 3 wheel car:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/3WheelCar/3whlcar1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/3WheelCar/3whlcar2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/3WheelCar/3whlcar3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/3WheelCar/3whlcar4.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/3WheelCar/3whlcar5.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/3WheelCar/3whlcar6.jpg

And a monster truck that was built in real life but i lost the digital pix, so
here's the MLcad version:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/MonsterTruck/monstertruckrednblue.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/MonsterTruck/monstertruckrednblueb.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/MonsterTruck/monstertruckrednbluec.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/MonsterTruck/monstertruckrednblued.jpg

I didnot totally connect where the the windshield meets the roof cause it was
too grippy with all the studs (there's no tiles in my 'travel set'.)

Jeff