 Town / 5977
Re: 3 wheel car & monster truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:22:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeff Szklennik writes:
Here are two MOCs I built using my own 'travel set', • SNIP
here's a quick attempt at a 3 wheel car:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/3WheelCar/3whlcar1.jpg • SNIP
And a monster truck that was built in real life but i lost the digital pix, so
here's the MLcad version:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/MonsterTruck/monstertruckrednblue.jpg • SNIP
Jeff

Hey, just posted some clearer MLcad pics of the 3 wheel car:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/3WheelCar/3wheelcarcad01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/3WheelCar/3wheelcarcad02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/3WheelCar/3wheelcarcad03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/3WheelCar/3wheelcarcad04.jpg

some have construction notes.

Jeff

P.S. I've had strep throat the last couple days; translation:  time at home to
play Lego!