 Town / 592
Re: Legoville...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 01:44:08 GMT

Jonas Marcho wrote:

I like the idea of a 'Diving Store' and I love the idea for a Laundromat; I
think I will use that one since it will go right next to my Gorcery Store. How
does this sound - 'Diving/Fishing Store', right on the Harbor! Sound like a
good idea?

Sounds Cool. Good place to put all those divers pieces you have lying around.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com