 Town / 5885
Re: My First Mini MOC/When do YOU get the urge to build?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:31:57 GMT

I couldn't sleep. I was already awake...It seemed logical to go ahead and
build it while it was fresh in my mind.

MCH

In lugnet.town, Tim Tosino writes:
In this case, 3:30 a.m., can't sleep, start thinkin about the brick...and
can't get it out of my head...I said, oh, I can build that tonight, but for
some reason, I couldn't shake it..It has to be built NOW!!! So please LMKWYT...

Why did you get up at 3:30 AM to build it?

-Tim Tosino