 Town / 5865
5864  |  5866
Subject:
My First Mini MOC/When do YOU get the urge to build?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 02:37:23 GMT

Hello All!!!

I couldn't sleep last night, so in all the madness I came up with the
following 'mini' MOC:

meant to be a mini McDonald's, in case it isn't obvious (sorry, not
currently enough yellow in my collection to build the 'M' 8) ). Which begs
the question, When do YOU get the urge to build?

In this case, 3:30 a.m., can't sleep, start thinkin about the brick...and
can't get it out of my head...I said, oh, I can build that tonight, but for
some reason, I couldn't shake it..It has to be built NOW!!! So please LMKWYT...

PLAY ON, DUDES!!!
MCH