 Town / 585
  Re: Legoville...

Jonas Marcho wrote in message ... (...) space (...) suggestion (...) Are you restricted to 20x24 stud for the actual building, or do you need to leave some space around the outer walls? If you have the full 20x24 for actual building, build up. If (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Legoville...

(...) Sounds Cool. Good place to put all those divers pieces you have lying around. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Legoville...

I like the idea of a 'Diving Store' and I love the idea for a Laundromat; I think I will use that one since it will go right next to my Gorcery Store. How does this sound - 'Diving/Fishing Store', right on the Harbor! Sound like a good idea? (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Legoville...

[This followup was posted to lugnet.town and a copy was sent to the cited author.] In article <FqC5rF.HuG@lugnet.com>, barbcue@nospam.home.com says... (...) Darn you! Now I just *have* to try to remember which of the zillion WalMart/KMart/Targets (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)