 Town / 5808
Re: John Deere Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 01:13:16 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ross Crawford writes:

That's a nice tractor, William! What does it look like with double rear
wheels? 8?)

ROSCO
Thanks Rosco,
The balloon tires worked best for me because I wanted to keep this as close
to 8-wide as possible so it would still fit on a train car.
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)

In lugnet.announce.moc, William Toenjes writes:
Greetings,
I wanted to share a modern minifig-scale John Deere Tractor that I just
finished building. I've been working on some multiples of vehicles with the
intention of using them as loads on 8-wide flatbed cars for the G.M.L.T.C.
train layout. Now I have to duplicate this one and maybe I'll have to build
a companion shiny red Case IH tractor.
Wow, again kudos to whomever is moderating BrickShelf today, these pictures
passed inspection less than 60 seconds after I posted them...
Please LMKWYT!  :)