 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 912
911  |  913
Subject:
John Deere Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:01:31 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings,
I wanted to share a modern minifig-scale John Deere Tractor that I just
finished building. I've been working on some multiples of vehicles with the
intention of using them as loads on 8-wide flatbed cars for the G.M.L.T.C.
train layout. Now I have to duplicate this one and maybe I'll have to build
a companion shiny red Case IH tractor.
Wow, again kudos to whomever is moderating BrickShelf today, these pictures
passed inspection less than 60 seconds after I posted them...
Please LMKWYT!  :)
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)