 Town / 5744
  Pepsi building

Hmmmm ok did someone like the logo I did? Someones elses building (URL) and my building (URL) Chris MichLTC (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pepsi building

(...) building and what I suspect is that the person who built it thought very highly of yours, but might not be as active on LUGNET(tm) (and thus able to give credit) as some of us are. Be proud that people like your stuff enough to copy... :-) not (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pepsi building

In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek writes: Thats not a Pepsi, its a Pepsi Twist.. blech, did I actually say that? (...) Ya, I agree with Larry. I would love it if I was good enough to copy from :) And as much as I despise Pepsi, its a good job on the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pepsi building

(...) legofest X,march 17th,2002): (URL) could park it under the pepsi building :) Cheers, Gianluca PS:all itlug galleries here: (URL) ,then click on "events" or "eventi" if you dare browsing the italian version :) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pepsi building

(...) You know, just out of curiosity, how do we know that the black one wasn't made first? How come Chris' is the first Lego Pepsi logo ever attempted? Brendan (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pepsi building

(...) How do we know? ... Um, he's that good! Chris can be imitated but never out innovated! Um, more seriously, we technically don't, except that I believe that someone in the same club as the black logo'ed building mentioned this one was more (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pepsi building

(...) "Imitation isn't the sincerest form of flattery-- it's plagiarism." -Red Skelton JOHN (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pepsi building

(...) I'm willing to put money on the fact that there were several if not many pepsi logos done long before mine...however I happened to notice the black/pepsi logo building and mentioned it. My building/logo first appeared back last october...the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pepsi building

(...) For the record... I think the Pepsi company had the idea first... so technically you're both copying. :) For the other record (whichever one that is) the logo stands out better on the tan building. It looks more like a painted mural than part (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pepsi building

For the record....I did the black building. Although I was inspired by Mr. Leach's work (and no offense, but I sincerely doubt we can say that ANY of us are THAT GOOD), corporate logos have been around and done forever, so no idea is truly original. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pepsi building

(...) Indeed. (...) I honestly don't think that there is *anyone* here that wants to do that. Some of us like slagging CHRIS a bit but that's just because we like him. I thought your building was very neat and was glad to see it. (...) So should we (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pepsi building

(...) I see no debate here(as I said in other posts in this thread) just happened to notice it is all and like I said in other post no biggie.... Chris..aka Mr. Leach (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)