 Town / 5745
Re: Pepsi building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:54:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Chris Leach writes:
Hmmmm ok did someone like the logo I did?

Someones elses building

and my building

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I asked about that particular
building and what I suspect is that the person who built it thought very
highly of yours, but might not be as active on LUGNET(tm) (and thus able to
give credit) as some of us are.

Be proud that people like your stuff enough to copy... :-) not everyone is
that good yet.