 Town / 5752
Re: Pepsi building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 05:13:40 GMT

In lugnet.town, Brendan Coughlin writes:

You know, just out of curiosity, how do we know that the black one wasn't
made first?  How come Chris' is the first Lego Pepsi logo ever attempted?

How do we know? ... Um, he's that good! Chris can be imitated but never out
innovated!

Um, more seriously, we technically don't, except that I believe that someone
in the same club as the black logo'ed building mentioned this one was more
recent.