 Town / 5721
    Re: Theater, Bookstore, and Park —Mitch Hiveley
   (...) Great suggestion - that would certainly give the entire structure a much more thoroughly art deco feel. I didn't intentionally set out to create an art deco building, but my stereotypes about theaters certainly include many of those (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Theater, Bookstore, and Park —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Your design realy struck me as very recognizable, for the more sober and sometimes a bit gloomy ("Gotham City"-style) variant of Art Deco that develloped in the nothern regions of Europe. (...) facade was build and how the shape in 3D is. Lack (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)