 Town / 5631
  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

This is really nice Joe...I'm glad Bram x-posted or I might have missed it! The novel orientation of the cockpit is great...I'm amazed there is enough room to pull it off. The transition from cockpit to body is nice too...the slopes make it look a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Me too:) Thanks, Bram! (...) The interior of the wedges seems to be better used vertically. I wanted to put more detail, like a targeting viewer, but I ran out of room. In terms of look, I wanted this to look reasonably realistic as a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)